Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionarizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
Walcoss Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Debt Management & Debt Recovery Manager
A Performer with evident track records in Debt Management and Debt Recovery Services in a well known organisation. The ideal candidate should be:
- Have handled huge debt management & recovery services to success
- Be a decisive person with exposure to customer relations
- Understand analysis of various debts, the sources, the structures, the performance indices, the causes of failure,
- Be conversant in analyzing financial positions of debtors and restructuring of various types of debts in line with Debtors capacity
- Be energetic with capacity to take firm and appropriate actions in recovery activities that leads to successful recoveries
- Understand different recovery strategies in different recoveries situations
- A Good Business Development/Marketing Manager that will lead team to generate substantial Debts for Management and Debts for Recovery
- Be a Trainer, a commander of English that can comfortably train subordinates
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in a Relevant Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 5 Years core operational and leadership experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
For more enquiries please call: 09093285817
Deadline 29th January, 2015.