Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Job Opportunities for Parts Order Coordinator
Wärtsilä is a leading provider of complete life-cycle marine & energy solutions and services to customers globally. By emphasising technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. Visit www.wartsila.com.
Around the world, Wärtsilä employs more than 18,000 men and women with diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Our values “Energy, Excellence and Excitement” are strengthened by the diversity of our employees.
We want to capture opportunities and make things happen, do things better than anyone else in our industry and foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement. We support our employees in developing themselves and finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Title: Parts Order Coordinator
Wärtsilä – Nigeria
Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of Parts Order Coordinator.
Spare parts offer and order processing
Perform reliable delivery and speedy invoicing
Develop the offer, order, delivery follow up and invoicing
– Execute inquiries and orders as per customer requirements relate to spare parts of the entire Wartsila portofolio.
– Advice and support customers to support the customer to make them their inquiry.
– Monitor timely parts deliveries.
– Clarify the material numbers and parts code related issues.
– Responding to parts queries from network companies, external customers and sales support teams.
– Coordinate daily activities and urgent requests with relevant colleagues in order to find satisfactory solutions
– Achieving results
– Making change happen
– ecisiveness and action orientation
– Developing self and others
– Communication & Team work
– Situational and cultural sensitivity
– Business and Customer focus Engineer degree 2 years of experience in the same kind of position in the same kind of industry
Contact person to give further information
Sales & Marketing
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online