Current Job Openings at eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa (eHA) provides new approaches to the development of people-centric and data-driven technology solutions that connect and deliver better public health services for vulnerable populations in sub-Saharan Africa.
With more than 800 employees, eHA develops innovative solutions and plays a critical role in public health interventions across five countries: Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia.
eHA programs in Nigeria cover three broad areas: Polio eradication, health delivery systems, and emergency response management.
eHA is implementing the Global Fund – Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (GF-NSCIP) and the Visibility and Analytics Network (VAN) project for immunization in Nigeria. The GF-NSCIP is implemented through the National Products Supply Chain Management Program (NPSCMP) while the VAN project is executed through the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA).
eHA is working on the warehousing and distribution work stream for the NSCIP project in collaboration with other partners while the VAN project is to be implemented alongside the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI). The project aims at improving the supply chain management of vaccines delivery in Nigeria.
eHA is seeking a high ability individual to join its dynamic team in Abuja as an Assistant Project Manager to support the Supply Chain Project Manager
Job Title: Assistant Supply Chain Project Manager
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Supply Chain Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for effective, efficient and timely administrative and programmatic support to obtain projects results. He/she will analyze and interpret the reporting and financial rules and regulations and provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex issues related to the GF-NSCIP and VAN projects. The Assistant Project Manager – Supply Chain will promote a collaborative, client-focused, quality and results-oriented approaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with the different national health programs, stakeholders and partners of the warehousing and distribution work stream to update the NSCIP physical network design where necessary
- Support and facilitate the smart integration of health supply chain functions (related to warehousing and distribution) across the different health programs for efficiency and effectiveness of national PSM which is coordinated by the National Products Supply Chain Program (NPSCMP).
- Identify best practices and lessons learned for documentation and sharing with national supply chain stakeholders
- Provide technical assistance in the implementation of all activities related to the GF-NSCIP for the warehousing and distribution work stream.
- Provide technical assistance to the Vaccines National Logistics Working Group (NLWG) on best practices for vaccines supply chain management.
- Provide technical support in collaboration with all program stakeholders and partners to carry out all tasks of the VAN project
- Contribute to the preparation of reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis which will highlight of all supply chain activities across the VAN project and the GF-NSCIP project
- Work closely with various partners and stakeholders towards managing relationships and maintaining routine communications
- Build the capacity of staff within the NPSCMP on supply management issues
- Participate in meetings (related to vaccines supply chain and warehousing and distribution) of the different health programs to provide insight on national supply chain direction that will guide stakeholders’ interventions.
- Perform any other activity as deemed appropriate by the Supply Chain Project Manager, or eHA Executive Director
- Contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organisation’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Supervises assigned Project Management staff.
Leadership – Establish and maintain relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and to gain support.
Teamwork – Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve org and project goals
Planning and Organizing – Identify priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required. Allocates appropriate time and resources for completing work. Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude; demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
Accountability – Take ownership of all responsibilities and honors commitments; delivers outputs for which responsibility is given within a prescribed timeline, cost and quality standards; operate in compliance with organizational regulations and rules
Communication – Speak and write English clearly and effectively. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Keep Supply Chain Project Manager informed of progress or setbacks in projects. Promote knowledge sharing and learning.
Why work with us?
Life at ehealth Africa means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply