Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall founded with vision to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. The need for expansion in our Company has created opportunities to recruit competent hands to the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Buyer/ Vendor Acquisition (Fashion)
- You are required to facilitate the sourcing and signing up of Leads (Vendors) with high potential of partnering with obeezi.com.
Qualifications and Skills
- A relevant Degree in related courses which include; Business Administration/Management, Sales, Marketing, Economics or Diploma would be advantageous (Fashion Design, Clothing Design, Consumer Science).
- Good knowledge of the Major markets like Idumota, Alaba, Trade Fair etc.
- Good relationship with top distributors in Major markets like Idumota, Alaba, Trade Fair etc would be an added advantage.
- Started and completed NYSC.
- Competency in all computer packages, i.e. MS Word Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Apparel brand buying and experience minimum five years at a reputable retailer or supplier.
- Preferably Igbo speaking candidates, who are street smart and also book smart.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outstanding networks in the local and international apparel Suppliers/Manufactures retail/Footwear industry.
- You constantly deal with contractual agreements for securing sale tenders from Obeezi vendors.
- The ability to build strong supplier relationships and extensive experience with local and global supplier networks essential.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of online and/or retail environment.
- Solid planning and organizational skills.
- A detailed approach to work.
- You prepare vendor contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits
- Play the role of an advocate of the vendor to the internal management of his company.
- Evaluate and monitor merchant activities to ensure that vendors registered on the platform and Product upload
- Ability to drive and motivate a team.
- Strong business acumen and merchant thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , using the role as subject of mail.
Deadline 15th March, 2016.