Federal University of Petroleum Resources – Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post – HND Programme of the College of Technology, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Admission Into the Post – HND Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programme for 2015/2016 Academic Session
The programme is aimed at strengthening and upgrading the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their engineering competence, efficiency and managerial skills on their jobs, as well as to ensure that their industrial productivity is enhanced.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B. ENG) Degree in any of the following Engineering Disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Duration of the Programme
- The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of two semesters of weekend glasses.
- Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to be eligible for admission into the Programme:
- 5 Credit level passes at the 0/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject ( from Biology, Agricultural science, Further mathematics or Technical drawing)
- A minimum of pass level (Lower Credit) at HND (in any of the above stated disciplines with CGPAof2.5 and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of non – refundable fee ofTen Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) through remita.net following the procedure below:
- Select pay a Federal Government Agency.
- Select Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun,
- Select POST HND form and make payment at any bank of your choice.
Thereafter,obtain a receipt from the Bursar proceed to the Post- HND Office, in the College of Technology, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun,to obtain the application form.
For any inquires on payment, please contact: email@example.com or 09020681064 and 08069365637 for inquiries on the programme
Deadline: 15th March, 2016.