BlackSnipe Records is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented young artists, who many major record companies were overlooking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Representative (Freelance)
- In order to develop our clients’ portfolio, we are looking for Freelance Brand Managers/Representatives located in various states and countries. Our priority target markets are Nigeria, Africa, America, Europe but this list is not comprehensive and we remain open to other locations.
- Attractive remuneration on a commission basis.
- Opportunity to work with an international growing company.
- Suitable also as a part-time activity or as an additional activity to an existing job.
- Career growth possibilities (can develop his/her own country and become an area manager).
- Interactive environment and travel opportunities.
- Representing Managers Connect on the local market(s), Event promoters and companies.
- Identifying potential customers willing to develop their activities abroad, contacting and meeting them.
- Preparing and managing offers in co-operation with Market Connect area managers.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationship.
- SSCE, OND, HND or B.Sc.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills in b2b environment.
- General knowledge of international trade processes.
- Strong communication skills (phone contacts, personal contacts…)
- Confidence and motivation to reach goals and personal targets
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Other languages
- are an asset.
- You are a responsible well organized person able to work alone as well as in team.
- Ideally you already have an existing portfolio of potential customers (e.g. you are selling complementary services)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Cover letter and Resume to Human Resource Manager via Email: email@example.com
1st March, 2016.