Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Technician
- Perform basic overhauls on components according to given instructions in order to reach quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Delivery: Delivery according to specific standards and guidelines.
- Achieving results
- Making change happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
- General Skills Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality, health, safety & environmental skill
- Language English
- Prof/NEW Service Delivery Customer understanding
- Delivery Solution to Customer – process & tools
- Installation operation, maintenance & repairs
- Product knowledge
- Technical communication
- B.Eng./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering( Masters Degree, added advantage)
- Minimum 1 year experience in an industrial environment
- Perform and complete the work tasks in accordance with the instructions.
- Perform basic scheduled overhauls and repairs on equipment components.
- Record the measurement data on the relevant document.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 29th March, 2016.