StarnetWork Enterprises is a subsidiary of a British-based telecommunications company (Liberty Global). Formed in 2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media and UGC (UnitedGlobalCom), and is one of the largest broad band internet service providers in the world.
StarnetWork is among the world’s largest international cable company, with operations in several countries, and about 35,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He / She deals with any condition at hand whether free or very stressful environment as many of the clients sometime when frustrated require immediate services.
- He / She reports to the Senior Administrative Officer and make recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
Education and Experience:
- HND in Information Technology or any closely related field is required.
- 1-2 years of working experience with strong background…
Knowledge and Skills in:
- All kinds of install and administer computer.
- Management and supervisory.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Effective verbal, presentation and Listening communications.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Decision making and Team building.
- Highly proficient in stress and time management.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)
- Analyzing Information
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Monitor security of all technology, ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com
Note: Strictly for Lagos residence.
Deadline: 15th March, 2016.