Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service.
Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically – thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
Pagatech is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Duration: 3-months fixed contract job.
- IT Support Analyst will mainly be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- He/She will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization.
- It will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in an analytical field such as information technology, computer engineering, computer science, etc
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
- Prior work experience gained in service desk or support desk is advantageous.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Experience in Networking, PC troubleshooting and diagnosing faults
- Working with a Linux OS will be an advantage
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Good team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and resumes to: email@example.comEmail subject should be “IT Support Analyst Role”
Deadline 9th February, 2016.