JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Applications Trainer – Radiology
- The Clinical Applications Trainer for JNCI Healthcare solutions has overall responsibility for providing the on-site technical training on an ongoing basis for our products at our client’s medical facilities.
- This role ensures Clinical Applications training on various products and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent JNCI and our Manufacturers’ Medical Solutions with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
- Effectively educate clients to operate our Manufactures’ equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction. the key strategic objective of this role is to ensure that our priority products are put to optimum use for maximum clinical benefit & outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Medical Radiography.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Clinical environment
- Possession of other relevant professional Certifications where applicable
- Strong verbal, written, and presentational communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication, time management and relationship building skills required.
- Must maintain honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Microsoft office skills are required.
- Up to 60% outstation travel is required.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant developmental & educational programs as required, and reviewing Clinical bulletins
- The position requires 50% or more travel within Nigeria
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team environment. Communicates openly with team members and internal staff
- Relevant certificates and credentials are necessary
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organisation
- Strong capacity to drive and develop career
- Nigerian Citizenship or ability to live and work in Nigeria without restriction.
- Conduct post-sale on & off site Basic & Advanced Clinical User training at customer sites.
- Develop standard methodology, checklists and templates for Clinical Applications & Training programs
- Organize, document & manage Product & Clinical Training Programs for customers & the Sales Force
- Coordinate and Organize in liaison with the relevant Product Specialists Customer Clinical Trainings, Workshops, Conferences, Exhibitions or any other Clinically relevant events.
- Develop, Manage & Maintain internal databases of all Clinical & Product Trainings held both for Customers and Sales Staff.
- Forecast, develop coordinate & manage the Annual Clinical Applications Training budget within agreed
- Manage Clinical Applications and training costs within agreed budget.
- Provide support to customers and service group personnel related to equipment hardware, reagents (where applicable), software & user protocols where applicable
- Document and distribute clinical information regarding resolutions and product quality improvements.
- Develop, document, plan and provide Clinical training programs for assigned products to ensure adequate field and on site Clinical support.
- Participate in pre-sale product demonstrations.
- Proactively visit customers on a routine basis and make sure that our installed equipment is/are functioning well and our customers are satisfied.
- Take necessary actions to correct any issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “CAT-Radiology” as the subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline 4th March, 2016.