Job for Project Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation) at Katsina State Government
The Katsina State Government has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) arm of the World Bank towards the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Objective of the CSDP is to increase access of poor people in the state to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructure Services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities.
The Katsina State Agency for Community and Social Development Project now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the Public and Private sector for recruitment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager.
- Compilation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports.
- Monitor Progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities.
- Provide an improved foundation for planning effective resource use.
- Identify unacceptably high cost interventions and operations.
- Provide record of events.
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Rural Development and related fields, with at least 5 years post-qualification experience, part of which must, relate to Monitoring and Evaluation of Community based initiatives.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community Driven Development (CDD) is an added advantage.
The Katsina State Community and Social
Development Agency (KTCSDA) request 10 copies each of their CV’s and
The Office of the
Ministry of Lands