Job Opportunities for Graduate Social Media Executive
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Locations: Lagos and Uyo
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Instant on-site post on our social media channels
- Strategically establish campaigns that will significantly grow fan-base
- Promote our brands and products via online platforms
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- To develop visual representation for our social media campaigns
- To establish and use a range of captivating visual content on our social media platforms
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good writing skills and graphics expertise is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-24 years
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Subject of the email should be the Title of the position – The Location you are applying for. E.g “Administrative Manager – Lagos”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants must be residents of Lagos or Uyo or be willing to relocate immediately.