Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall founded with vision to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online.
The need for expansion in our Company has created opportunities to recruit competent hands to the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounting/Treasury Operation Officer
- As Accounting/Treasury Operations Officer you work directly with the founding teams which you support in interdisciplinary issues such as controlling and accounting
- You will be responsible for the daily accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting
Qualifications and Requirements
- We are building ventures from scratch, learning and solving problems along the way
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to work well within a team environment with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Ability to use MS Office Packages, MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to respond to deadlines.
- HND, OND, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong drive and ability to implement change in fast moving organizations
- Willingness to make decisions as necessary and appropriate in accordance with company policies. Self-starter who will take initiative to effect positive change
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience in creating and maintaining records with a database and producing daily reports from records the stored in the database
- Following up on customer’s order and ensuring is been shipped and delivered in time.
- Following up with Courier partner to ensure orders are made as fast as possible
- Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules
- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collection, bank and inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly/monthly reconciliation of collections to remittance
- Confirming orders on our third party seller center subsidiary
- Generating quarterly and annual financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow) monthly.
- Stamping and Filing of payment documents
- Sending daily report on work done and attaching all necessary excel sheet and documents
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting
- Following up with Courier partner to ensure payments are made on due dates
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s books
- Ensuring the correctness and Integrity of accounting data processing in the Excel sheet
- Supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances
- To monitor delivery and ensure regular and prompt updates on orders on a daily basis
- Carry out any other tasks assigned assign by Managing Director
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as subject of mail
Deadline 15th March, 2016.