Jobs for Business Development / Social Media Executive
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our Client is a leading market leader in human Resource Consulting. Due to internal expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Social Media Executive
The Business Development/Social Media Executive will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships and as well as develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Tracking individual similar businesses including competitors and their accomplishments and failures.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners across the country; discovering and exploring all opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing the deal requirements, financial potentials
- Evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations to management.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new products and lines with company strategies and operations
- Examining risks and potentials
- Constantly re-assessing business needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closing deals skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to put a foot in the door.
- Sales planning, selling to customer needs.
- High energy
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 2 years working experience in Business development.
- Proven working experience in social media network.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org making the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2016.