Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Support Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Coordinates bid package preparation work to achieve defined sales targets.
- Evaluate inquires and register/maintain opportunity information in CRM
- Configure solution according to defined needs
- Preparing cost calculations according to directives and agreed targets
- Evaluate technical and environmental risks of the solution.
- Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met.
- Perform technical assistance to Sales and customers.
- Communication skills
- Cultural knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä knowledge & business
- Contractual skills
- Persuasive selling
- Pro-active approach
- Out off the box thinker
- Bachelors/First Degree in Engineering 3 years experience in Power and or Marine Services.
- Participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
- Keep close contact with the sale support from Wartsila business line
- Support Sales Account Coordinator, Sales Account Manager and Senior Account manager as well as Field Service Coordinator and Parts order Coordinator
- Monthly reporting sales status.
How to Apply
Deadline: 18th February, 2016.