Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
Job Title: Production Technician
To operate and carry out autonomous maintenance on the production line under his responsibility to meet up with Safety, Quality and Output requirements.
- OND/City & Guilds/NABTEB (Technical) in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a reputable manufacturing organisation.
- Carry outline operations in accordance to operating instructions and parameters.
- Update necessary records of operations as at when due.
- Comply with safety, health, environment and food safety and quality procedures
- Achieve required quantity of products and of right quality as per specifications.
- Carry out autonomous maintenance, CIL of assets under his/her control.
- Other tasks as assigned by superior officers.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their details in the “MS Excel format” below only to:email@example.com (also attach your CV) on or before 03 March, 2016
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Feb. 2016 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | No. of Credits |Other Qualification(s) e.g OND | Years of Experience | Phone No l
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.