Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions.
We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Opening of staff salary accounts, registration for pension, HMO registration etc for new staff.
- Manages the Human Resource ERP and Ensure proper/good record keeping.
- Investigates reports of disciplinary issues and violations of staff policies
- Investigates grievance issues brought before the HR unit and works towards resolving them.
- Develops training plan/calendar and coordinates its implementation in conjunction with Head HR to ensure effective formal and on-the-job training delivery. Also handle of all matters relating to ITF
- Updates job descriptions and employee specifications.
- Ensure background check is conducted in a timely manner for new employee(s) and report of same is properly kept in staff files.
- Supports Head HR in coordinating recruitment processes for the admission of new staff, including screening application forms, organising aptitude tests and interviews.
- Facilitates the organisation of orientation and induction sessions for new employees.
- Gathering and distribution of information within the company.
- Monitor the annual leave plan of staff, notify the HR manager & staff line manager when a staff is due to proceed on leave.
- Timely processing of staff overtime & monthly staff salaries before the 20th of every month
- Ensure timely remittance of pension contributions & handling all mater relating to PENCOM
- Proper management & prompt processing of monthly canteen bills for payment.
- Supports Head HR in scheduling, organising and facilitating in-house and external training programmes for appropriate staff on a regular basis.
- Attend to complaints by staff on salaries, pension contribution, access to medical facilities and other staff benefits.
- Maintain and update staff records, ensure re-verification of contract & drivers address every 6 months. Also conduct an annual criminal check on all staff.
- Coordinates implementation and provides information of human resource management policies and procedures.
- Supports HR budgeting for staff benefits and payroll components, in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitors staff behavior and work conditions regularly to ensure the implementation of the policies and procedures in the staff hand book
- Initiate, follow through & compile the result of the half yearly appraisal exercise.
- Conclusion of JD work plans & performance appraisal with HOD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Deadline 4th March, 2016.