Tizeti Network Limited is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos and Ibadan. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
Job Title: Operations Intern
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity.
- Monitoring and maintaining base stations on a 24/7 rotation period
- Carry out installations on designated internet ready facility
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Supporting the roll-out of new products
- Responding to downtimes within managements time frame
- Ensure customers are satisfied after every installation is done
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing internet connectivity issues from base station and customers end
- Working on Saturday is compulsory and 1 day off is offered in lieu
- Live in close proximity to Lekki.
Education and Experience
- Previous computer, networking or wireless experience or willing to learn
- Self starter
- Confident professional personality
- Working knowledge of the Internet market.
- Should be pursuing a Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any I.T. related degree
- May be required to climb heights to relocate wireless equipment
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Application – Operations Intern”