Latest Job Vacancy for Content Writer at FinTrak Software Co. Ltd
FinTrak Software Co. Ltd is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly financial institutions across Africa.
Our Consultants are of diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, and consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers.
We have successfully implemented over 100 technology solutions for various enterprises engaged in Commercial Banking, Mortgage Banking, Insurance and Manufacturing across: Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Cote D’Ivorie, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Senegal, Rwanda, Congo, Zambia and more in progress from our business offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia and Kenya.
Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders’ expectations, through strategic alliances.
With many years of experience in the IT industry and banking business process, FinTrak Software has built a workforce of IT professionals and specialists with strong capabilities in various IT, business, banking, IFRS and regulatory reporting domains.
Job Title: Content Writer
FinTrak Software Co. Ltd
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new content (web based & print).
- Draft email newsletters weekly.
- Develop content to demonstrate organization’s impact on industry.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials.
- Create and post timely content on company’s website.
- Manage company’s social media presence.
- Function as company’s lead social networker.
- Conduct Research on industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
- Writing various documents as required by the different departments (Product Brochures, User manuals, Installation manuals, web-site documentation etc.)
- Meeting with various departments (development/sales/engineering etc) to discuss the document requirements and gathering data to be included in the documents.
- Researching about the documents from existing sources.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online