Human Edge – Our client, a leading Management consulting firm in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to appoint suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Reference: LEH/121/EA
Reporting to the CEO
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s personal office.
- You will work closely with the CEO in expanding the firm’s training and development practice. Initially this will involve working to identify relevant courses and programs, revamping their presentation/packaging, scoping the market and contributing to the firm’s marketing efforts.
- You will also be involved in assembling appropriate faculty to help deliver the programs whenever required.
- You will also oversee the aesthetic and physical environment of the firm’s premises as a whole.
- When called upon, you will ensure that the CEO’s appointments and meetings internal (staff) and external (clients, suppliers and the general public) are efficiently scheduled and kept.
- You will assist the CEO in maintaining effective relationships with his various “constituencies”-internal and external.
- You will play a supportive role in helping the CEO to execute on his personal deliverables.
- You will be responsible for managing the firm’s online strategy and presence as well as administering the firms website and a host of social media platforms.
- A good first Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or the Social Sciences; an MBA or relevant Master’sdegree qualification will be an added advantage
- Age: maximum of 26 years
- Prior experience in a similar role is not necessary, but will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently; detail-oriented
- Computer literate, preferably with hands-on experience in the use of graphic design software such as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Strong research skills
- A high level of confidentiality is crucial to this role
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a demanding environment, often under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
- A high degree of personal organization is equally important
This position offers an excellent career opportunity to the right candidate. It will serve as an entry point for individuals seeking to build exciting careers in HR consulting and staffing services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Resume to:email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail.
The Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye street,
Harmony Enclave Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,