Mechanical Systems Engineer Job Opportunity
EME Consulting is an active consulting firm providing services in Civil, Architectural and Mechanical Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university with one year of related experience
- Developmental experience such as practical work experience in design engineering or other relevant types of engineering such as systems startup, field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or other engineering/ construction firms
- Performs overall systems design and engineering tasks, within a discipline, having some degree of complexity
- Participates in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers
- Familiar with all Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs) and their application to projects
- Understand roles played by other discipline, having some degree of complexity
- Assists in the on-the-job training of people assigned.
- Performs work, generally within one discipline, which involves the preparation, interpretation or review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, systems or equipment with relatively few complex features
- Reviews design documents of equipment manufacturers or subcontractors of a moderate degree of complexity, and prepare comments and recommendations
- Reviewing and checking M&E designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers
- Assists in preparation of forecasts, quantity take offs and change orders
- Testing of materials monitors project controls within discipline
- Preparation of specifications and design calculations
- Uses engineering aided designs/ computer aided engineering (CAD/ CAE) tools
- Prepares letters for replies to vendor correspondence
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based on openness, trust, communication, empowerment, innovation and satisfaction
N100,000 – N120, 000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com
Deadline: 11th March, 2016.