Myjoy Food Industries Limited founded in February 2013, carries on the business of production of quality Loaf breads, pastries, snacks, rolls and other baked goods. Our passion is making the highest quality products; we only use all-natural ingredients and never compromise on quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant (Ibadan)
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualities
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Accounting with ACA or ACCA
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office applications and accounting software
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Accountant/REF08” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline; 22nd February, 2016.