New Job at Orpheus Company Limited
Orpheus Company Limited, was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, and Public Speaking
- Closing and prospecting skills
- Sales motivation, prospecting and planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management and Market Knowledge
- Business Planning, Competitive and Economic Analysis
- Identification of Business Opportunities and New Product Planning
- Product Development and Performance
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communication and contact for the business growth.
- Leading marketing team by initiating marketing strategies coordinates actions to influence the market while responsible for own lead generation and appointment.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributions and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and build network, referrer, follow up all leads generated, close up deals and increase patronage.
- Build client, associate, and repeat customers with a sustainable strategy to keep and retain them.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing current market price, credit period and financial capability; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Responsible for development of business proposals, budgeting and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Represent the company in the best interest, using knowledge of market and competitors identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiation.
- Driving given sales target and ensure it is met.
- Prepare and submit weekly progressive reports, detailing activities cover, achievements and pipeline transactions.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Adhere to all quality standards of operation processes and procedures.
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Business Administration or Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years in Retail Sales and Marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategy development, and application of business planning mechanisms
- Demonstrated ability to undertake and/or commission and manage research projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development applied in commercial environment
- Travel maybe required. Provision of a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th February, 2016.