Ongoing Employment in Nigeria at Coscharis Group Limited
Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
Due to continuous growth in our businesses, we are looking for qualified, result oriented, dynamic and energetic professionals to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Automobile Technician
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
- Must be able to diagnose and rectify faults; request; work at the efficiency rate specified by the Manufacturers, request for the needed spare parts and maintain excellent housekeeping.
- Relevant technical certificates plus some years of hand-on experience in handling premium cars.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills/Knowledge
- Must have practical knowledge in handling HR/ Admin. Functions such as compensation and benefits management; recruitment/selection and placement; training and development, administration of staff welfare; payroll preparation and administration etc
- B.Sc/ HND in any of the Social Sciences plus 3 to 5 years experience in a well structured Human Resources department. Membership of CIPM is a must.
- Excellent in the usage of computer applications
Job Title: Finance & Insurance Manager
Key Responsibilities, Skills/Knowledge
- Candidate for this position will ensure that all customers receive appropriate F & I offerings, providing a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealers service procedures and policies; develop and maintain strong working relationships with preferred Finance Provider, other lenders, and all other F&I/aftermarket providers; provide ongoing training to the sales team on the futures and benefits of finance programmes, warranty and aftermarket product; maintain ongoing F&I performance monitoring logs, including sales, finance and service performance metrics of the preferred Finance Providers and other lenders.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant field with at least five (5) years automotive sales experience including two (2) years of dealer management experience.
- Ability to develop working relationships with customers, suppliers, and all dealer personnel; strong inter personal, negotiation, and persuasion skills preferred; strong computer skills to leverage the Dealer Management System tools, strong attention to details to ensure contract and associated papers are accurate and complete.
Job Title: Workshop Controller
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
Key Responsibilities/ Skills/Knowledge
- Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the receipt of the job cards from the service advisors; scheduling the workshop traffic; set priorities in work flow; receiving ready job cards; checking completion of work and quality control and forward them to service advisors; ensures communication between workshop and reception; checks completion of work on vehicles; records performance data amongst other jobs
- Proven track record as Service Advisor will be an advantage while possession of computer skill is essentials
- B.sc/ HND in mechanical/ electrical engineering plus about three years hands-on experience
- Successful candidate for this post will coordinate and supervise the business activities of the region for the achievement of the individual; branch and regional budgeted targets; develop product line; manage the region’s receivables so as to ensure prompt payment by clients etc
- Must be excellent in people and resources management
- Knowledge of computer usage is a must
- B.Sc/ HND in relevant discipline plus six to eight years experience in fleet management, car rental, haulage and leasing of vehicles
Key Responsibilities /Skills /Knowledge
- Candidates for this position will be responsible for identifying after sales weaknesses and areas of improvements; implementation and management of improvements in administration of the workshops; interface between customers and the workshop personnel; ensuring that the complaints of the customers are attended to using best practices; management of incentives programmes for after sales; implementing core processes of after sales department; ensuring the recovery of break down vehicles and timely fixing by the workshop; making sure that work flows through the workshop effectively and that targets and deadlines are achieved to pave way for customer satisfaction etc
- Must have expertise in operations of after sales in a reputable automobile company, have a strong customer focus and be able to ensure that objectives are delivered.
- Be able to deal with cost management, budget and expenditure, productiveness and performance levels.
- Ability to provide practical solutions to problem is a must
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written) and be computer literate.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with at least seven years hands-on experience in handling after sales operation of a well structured automobile company
Locations:Enugu and Abakaliki
- Highly proficient in the usage of computer application and accounting software.
- B.Sc/ HND in relevant discipline plus ACA with six to eight years hands-on experience.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet given targets.
Key Responsibilities/ Knowledge
- Successful applicant will oversee the complete accounting functions of a business unit
- Must be able to prepare final accounts of a business unit amongst others
Locations:Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt
Key Responsibilities Skill/Knowledge
- Job holder will be responsible for customer reception; appointments; job cards preparation; communication with customers for estimates; costs; progress of work; invoicing and payment etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy.
- B.sc/ H.N.D in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering plus at least three years hands-on experience in a reputable auto company
Key Responsibilities, Skills/Knowledge
- Successful candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of customer care policies across the group;
- Partner with the Management Team to align customer service department policies and systems with the Management objectives;
- Oversee customer issues across the Group and ensure long term problem resolution;
- Lead and supervise all customer service staff across the Group;
- Responsible for the Training & Development of the customer care personnel;
- Monitor the programme and procedure to ensure timely and customer satisfaction;
- Lead and deliver a clear implementation plan for the Group strategies based on clear and measurable actions and targets for improvement.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant field with minimum of ten years experience, 5 of which must be in a similar role in a reputable organisation.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills,
- A strategist and tactician that can roll up their sleeves and executive,
- Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external Teams with ability to develop,
- Manage and grow a world class and sophisticated Customer Service Team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note/mail.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th February, 2016.