Our Client, a leading manufacturer of top quality, healthy and nutritious frozen and non-frozen dairy food product in Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso and Cote d’Ivoire.
Job Title: Payable Manager (Ibadan) PURPOSE
Responsible for ensuring that the company policy on Supplier management is complied with.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Review of prepared vendors’ list for payment and ensure adequate control over processing and payment of invoices.
- Monitor, review and reconcile prepaid accounts and ensure prepayments are supported with relevant invoices and receipts.
- Ensure regular reconciliation of suppliers’ ledger balances with statements and ensure all differences are fully investigated, reported and corrected.
- E-payment Administration
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports
- Vendor/Suppliers account administration
- Statutory deduction administration
- Preparation of annual budget schedule
- Prepayment account administration
- Creation of franchise agent account
Desired Skills and Experience
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (IPE Factor: Knowledge) QUALIFICATION
- The position requires a minimum qualification B.SC in Accountancy
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies – ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Minimum university degree or equivalent in Accountancy.
- Possession of professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN, ISACA is added advantage
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Able to handle confidential company information with complete discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position
How to Apply