Product Manager Needed at Gocollate Datalytics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- A new technological start up with unique offering in great demand seeks a dynamic Product Manager who has strong experience with SaaS.
- This role would also suit someone coming from events management or direct marketing activation background.
- The company’s product offers huge competitive advantages, improved efficiency in market research, data capture and sales team productivity.
- A good Degree in Computer Science or Social Sciences
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in event’s management and direct marketing activation. Essential to have conceptual sales experience where a client is educated.
- Experience in Project Management, Software / IT or Solutions (SaaS, Cloud, Intranet Software CRM etc)
- Strong relationship building skills, both internal and external
- Candidates should have a good understanding of business processes.
- Good sales track record in selling software SaaS, understanding processes, finding problems and opening the door for the technical support team to provide solutions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Good consultative sales skills essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Results oriented, Resourceful and highly motivated
- Having worked with a digital/ marketing agency would be advantageous
- Clear communicator, written and verbal.
- Ideally with some formal sales training
Product Manager will be accountable for:
- Develop the strategy and roadmap with the CEO and bring the product vision to life
- Understand and capture the user and customer requirements, needs and desires and translate them into effective product improvements and new releases.
- Ensure the products deliver functionally and have features that exceed customer expectation and user experience.
- Ensure the products deliver value in terms of revenue and ROI.
- Keeps marketing team up to date on functionality and future enhancements to products and provides relevant sales materials.
- Support the sales and marketing functions in promoting the products at events and user groups.
- Understands the significance of industry trends and new technologies and completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- Ensure that all employees in a variety of sales, marketing and services roles are properly enabled to present products effectively in the market place and subsequently help drive revenue.
- Works with marketing and support teams to ensure that consumers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage.
- Works with the CEO to identify market opportunities to create opportunities for existing products.
- Prepares relevant documentation and hands over new product/feature to support, implementation, and marketing team.
- Follow up on development efforts & user acceptance testing.
- Maintains repository of updated product documentation (product papers, case studies, revenue analysis, technical architecture, operational documents, competitive analysis, and product roadmap.
- Design and conduct industry specific market research and customer surveys.
- Attend seminars, trade shows, events & other marketing initiatives to demonstrate technical specification of products.
- Develop training manuals and product specification documents and organise in-house and external training for staff and customers.
- Organise and execute quarterly internal focus group strategy sessions for products
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:email@example.com