Sales Agent Ongoing Massive Recruitment
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s crop yield advancement and production company. Our aim is to become the West African reference Agrochemical Development and Marketing Company, by dedicating our resources, our talents and our energies to help improve agricultural production and preservation, thereby impacting on the quality of life of people throughout West Africa.
As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals, qualifications, mentality, drive and experience applicant to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Locations: Onitsha, Abakaliki, Ibadan, Gboko, Wukari, Keffi, Zaria, Shendam, Benin, Gombe, Kano
- Candidate must be self motivated, able to work with less supervision, and deliver required results under pressure.
- Must have a good understanding of GAP (good agricultural practice)
- Must be comfortable working, living and travelling within rural areas.
- Must be able to work closely with farmers with a view to imparting GAP into the farming systems in communities under coverage.
- Must have good report writing skills
- Must have basic computer skills (MS word)
- Must be able to speak and communicate well in the local language spoken in area of coverage.
- Knowledge of local route and road network of coverage area will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma (OND) in Agricultural extension, Agronomy or related discipline.
- O’level credit in English language.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a related job or field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26th February, 2016.