Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of complete life-cycle marine & energy solutions and services to customers globally. By emphasising technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. Visit www.wartsila.com.
Around the world, Wärtsilä employs more than 18,000 men and women with diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Our values “Energy, Excellence and Excitement” are strengthened by the diversity of our employees.
We want to capture opportunities and make things happen, do things better than anyone else in our industry and foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement. We support our employees in developing themselves and finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Title: Sales Support Engineer
Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of Sales Support Engineer. The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
– Coordinates bid package preparation work to achieve defined sales targets.
– Evaluate inquires and register/maintain opportunity information in CRM
– Configure solution according to defined needs
– Preparing cost calculations according to directives and agreed targets
– Evaluate technical and environmental risks of the solution.
– Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met.
– Perform technical assistance to Sales and customers.
Participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
– Keep close contact with the sale support from Wartsila business line
– Support Sales Account Coordinator, Sales Account Manager and Senior Account manager as well as Field Service Coordinator and Parts order Coordinator
– Monthly reporting sales status
– Communication skills
– Cultural knowledge
– Presentation skills
– Teamwork skills
– Wärtsilä knowledge & business
– Contractual skills
– Persuasive selling
– Pro-active appoach
– Out off the box thinker
Bachelors/First degree in Engineering 3 years experience in Power and or Marine Services
Contact person to give further information
Sales & Marketing
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online