Secretary to the General Manager Job at The Katsina State Government
The Katsina State Government has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) arm of the World Bank towards the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Objective of the CSDP is to increase access of poor people in the state to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructure Services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities.
The Katsina State Agency for Community and Social Development Project now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the Public and Private sector for recruitment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Secretary to the General Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree/H.N.D. in Secretarial Administration
- Computer Skills- presentations.
- Internet and Microsoft office packages.
- She/He must have at least 7 years secretarial experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the General Manager as personnel Assistant/Confidential Secretary.
- Provide secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all Letters, Memorandum and any requisite document for General manager.
- Organize itineraries, meetings and related schedules.
- Maintain adequate filling system for all mails and correspondence of the General Manager.
- Assist the General Manager in covering Board meetings
The Katsina State Community and Social
Development Agency (KTCSDA) request 10 copies each of their CV’s and
The Office of the
Ministry of Lands