StarnetWork Enterprises is a subsidiary of a British-based telecommunications company (Liberty Global). Formed in 2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media and UGC (UnitedGlobalCom), and is one of the largest broad band internet service providers in the world.
StarnetWork is among the world’s largest international cable company, with operations in several countries, and about 35,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental health and safety manager is responsible for investigating incidents that affect health such as pollution, accidents at work, noise control, toxic contamination, pest infestations, food poisoning and waste management.
- He/She also investigates accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future.
- He/She chief goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment.
- Degree in Environmental Health or relevant field
- 1-2years experience
- Graduates with excellent communication skill.
- Team working and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze problems and proffer solutions.
- Providing evidence in court
- Liaising with other organizations
- Compiling reports
- Providing training courses
- Gathering samples to be tested
- Investigating complaints
- Serving legal notices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to:email@example.com
Note: This position is only for those who resides in Lagos State.
Deadline: 15th March, 2016.