Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real estate development Company in Nigeria.
Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment and property renovation across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We require an individual who can Support the business by assisting to produce accurate financial and management accounting information,compiling financial reports and analysis, whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Review/Preparation of daily Proposed Expenses with all Supporting Documents and Ensuring that they are approved appropriately.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports
- Liaising with Bank Representatives.
- Internal Audit.
- Monthly Payroll Computation.
- Banking transactions both manually and online (cheque deposits, cash receipt, payment transfer, cheque books etc.)
- Preparation of Daily Inflow and Outflow Reports(Book-Keeping)
- Keeping up to date record of all accounting transactions via an ERP Software with daily inflow and outflow.
- Computation of Terminal Benefits/Severance Package.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools.
- ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage but is not compulsory.
- Issuing of Cheques to various Contractors and Vendors
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31st March, 2016.