Custodian and Allied Plc. (CA Plc) is a holding company with leading specialist companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees Limited and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited; all rendering best in class services in its versatile fold.
CA Plc. is managed by a Board comprising thorough bred professionals with proven track records in their various fields of endeavor, who bring broad and deep insights derived from several years of fruitful and eventful years of experience to bear.
Currently, with the Custodian Group assets in excess of N48billion and a gross written premium of over N11.5billion, the group sits comfortably within the top bracket of eminent players in Nigeria’s other financial services sector.
Job Title: Underwriters
Roles and Responsibilities
- Issue policy documents and renewal endorsements to clients/brokers
- Issue and forward renewal notices to clients/brokers
- Provide input into preparation of various reports
- Attend to client’s enquiries/requests and escalate critical issues
- Carry out pre and post loss physical inspections/surveys
Working Knowledge, Skills and Competencies and Attributes
- Understanding of current technical insurance principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- NAICOM guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- University Graduate
- Must be a Chartered Insurer
- 2 – 5 years progressively responsible experience in underwriting and claims management
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online