Lilygate Nigeria Limited located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Class B drivers licence.
- Advanced or Ordinary level Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in vehicle maintenance and driving.
- Any relevant certification in driving/clerical services will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of all route within lagos is key
Duties and Responsibilities
Vehicle Maintenance and Management:
- Cleans vehicle and perform routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet timeously
- Parks vehicle safely at designated place at the end of each working day
- Ensures that after hours travels have prior formal approval by the administration officer
- Ensure vehicle movement log book is filled timely and regularly,
- To report immediately to the chief security office all accidents or issues involving vehicles.
- Compliance to the motor vehicle and travel policy provisions of Ensures security clearance before embarking trips.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to the attched email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th March, 2016.