Female Accountant Needed in Lagos
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are in need of a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention.
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Support other team members as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
- First degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting role.
- Must be below 30 years.
- Membership of a professional body will be an additional advantage.
- Must live within lekki/Ajah axis of lagos.
100,000 to 150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 25th March, 2016.