Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Administrative/Finance Officer
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthlybank reconciliation.
- Work with the Development Manager to improve existing systems to reflect biggerstaff team.
- Provide Management Committee with full monthly financial report
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
- Assist with project financial related work as required
- Overall day to day office management
- First point of contact for DGS including answering telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, deal with queries and provide information about DGS for the public
- Organise, maintain and tidy the office area and equipment
- Organise meetings for the staff team and also the Management Committee
- Help to support occasional project volunteers
- Ensure data is backed up
- Assist with project related administrative work as required
- Be proactive in finding more efficient ways of working through use of new tools or procedures
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of project maintaining a diarysystem for all staff either manually or electronically
- General administrative support including preparing letters and documents, receive and sort mail and deliveries, schedule appointments
- Previous experience of 1-2 years working in an administrative and support role, including
- experience of setting up and managing administrative systems
- Ideally from an administration background with the desire to progress and take on an increased responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in book-keeping
- Confident at managing people and working with a wide range of people including Client, artiste and representatives of other organisation
- Strong administration & financial background
- Excellent understanding of using Microsoft. Excellent experience of Excel
- Experienced in customer service
- Ability to multi-task and Understanding of project aims
- Experience of Cash flow
- Problem solving
We like working with people who can demonstrate that they are:
- A self starter
- A proactive thinker and perceptive individual
- Enjoy organising, planning and delivering work
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Able to present well and act professionally
- Sociable, and enjoy meeting new people and helping others out.
- Can demonstrate attention to detail, initiative and reliability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Female is required for this position.
Deadline 25th March, 2016.