Finance Manager Needed at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Maintain efficient and effective cash collection channels that is seamless for customers to use
- Establish and monitor cordial relationship with service providers, banks and strategic business partners.
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Ability to manage people
- Must have worked with a telecommunication company, Payment Terminal Service Provider or Payment Terminal Service Aggregator
- Must be fully ICAN Certified.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Accounting
- 5-7 years in a similar position
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
Compensation is based on practical experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:Careers@capricorndigi.com with the position title as the subject.
1st April, 2016