VoguePay.com, a the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Ref No: VPGA16
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Creating e-mail campaigns to our internal subscriber list;
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Analytical skill, artistic ability, communication skills, computer skills, creativity and time management skills.
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professional regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “VPGD16.”
Note: Candidate should include samples of works done in application.
Deadline 19th March, 2016