HR Officer Latest Vacancy in Mega Drug Distribution Centre in Anambra State
Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the Pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of the below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Reports To: HR Manager
- Provision of support in the various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
- Must have a good 1st Degree in Human Resources, Industrial & Labour Relations, Psychology or any related courses
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a HR role
- Age 27 years and below
- Must have experience in various aspects of human resources, industrial and labour laws and practices, including: selection and recruitment, performance management, skills assessment, equality and diversity
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Project Management
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and train staff in company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes
- Catalyse the supervision, training and development of company staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits, etc., on office level
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, taxes, etc.
- Prepare periodic HR reports
- Ensure correct staff pay roll
- Advice and support line managers in HR processes
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in insecure environments
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Excellent interpersonal relationships ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HROFCR0014 as the subject of the email, to:firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who apply correctly will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th March, 2016.