Huawei Job Opportunity for Hosting Operation Manager, VAS
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Hosting Operation Manager, VAS
- Establish operation methodology and process for Hosting Project based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Focus on users experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content and promotion,
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support hosting service business development and hosting service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to hosting service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support hosting projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Support financial and settlement work flow.
- Effective communication with executive customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Good understanding of digital entertainment space
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
- Business management experience is preferred.
- Business Operation planning
- User experience enhancement, data analysis, digital media content management
- Digital Service Marketing
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online