Immediate Employment for Marketing Assistant at Stylesbrough Limited
Stylesbrough Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in digital marketing activities such as email marketing, facebook and other social media marketing etc.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing programs that will drive brand loyalty.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- HND/BSc in Marketing
- Knowledge and experience with social media marketing.
- A self-motivated individual who can meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Advanced research skills.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
11th March, 2016.