Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading Gravure printing packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
We seek to recruit a competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Electrician
The successful candidates will report to the Plant Engineer and responsibilities will include:
- Perform basic programming on PLC
- Perform machine installation and commissioning, machine troubleshooting and repairs such as electronic board repairs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Not be less than 26 years old by December 2016.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position in the manufacturing sector preferably •in printing and packaging industry.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details. Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Membership of COREN
- Be proficient in general computer usage as well as Sound. Au1oCAD software knowledge and expertise
- Remuneration package is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s (MS Word format) containing current earning (if applicable), daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
22nd March, 2016.