Job Opportunities at Givaudan
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that
delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist Savoury – Nigeria
Requisition ID: 59061
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
- Your professional profile includes:
- Diploma/Degree in food science / technology
- 3 – 5 years Senior Product Development Experience in the Savoury segment
- Practical experience in food product development, manufacturing and flavour applications
- Well-developed olfactory and sensory skills
- Ability to balance both analytical and intuitive thinking
- Ability to work in complex matrix organisation
- Hands-on work style with a Winning personality
- Ability to gather the know-how from other units
- Passion for food technology, culinary trends and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Computer Skill MS Office based programs with emphasis on Excel, Power Point and Word
- Team-focussed work style, whilst being able to work independently
- Providing technical support to customers (directly) or through project briefs, including the recommendation of flavours and technical information on application issues.
- Prepare, organize, and/or execute state-of-the-art flavoured food products for customer presentations
- Report results in concise way in support of WinRate and sales.
- Arrange and conduct tasting sessions, process and interpret the results to customers and internally
- Take responsibility for technical customer communication to achieve a positive outcome of projects.
- Leverage on new technologies for submissions to customers and also identify new opportunities.
- Provide support and exchange information on flavour performance, food recipes with other Givaudan sites
- Maintain the product portfolio and support the local librarian sensory evaluations
- Able to travel in the Sub-Saharan African region..
- Recommend optimal flavours for customer projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs, etc) and maintain the flavour collections
- Develop new application recipes as well as new concepts for customers, based on new developments in the market, trends, new raw materials
- Work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment
- Act as independent project leader for all allocated projects
How to Apply
Click here to apply