Job vacancy for Bakery Manager at Abule-Egba, Lagos
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – A Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by her client a Group of Companies which is a diversified business conglomerate involved in several business segments is hiring for its food production segment, for the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Manager
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc in Food Science Technology and other related field.
- 2 to 5 years experience.
- Prepare daily bakery report for management.
- Ensure that outstanding orders are monitored and pursued.
- Ensure that returns to suppliers are monitored and that respective credits are received
- Oversee stock counting for the bakery.
- Oversee the recording and monitoring of all wastage from the bakery
- Ensure all bakery staff has the appropriate health and hygiene training for their specific role and that they work within the set procedures
- Follow and enforce the correct use of portion control rules.
- Manage daily production schedule for in-house bakery program to ensure adequate supply and back stock of baked goods.
- Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
- Ensure that the wages budget for bakery staff is not exceeded.
- Organize the staff rotations and holidays for the bakery staff.
- Be responsible for all bakery staff, and resolve any staff issues appropriately.
- Oversee the training of all new bakery staff.
- Ensure the production of a consistently high standard of food prepared in the bakery.
- Deliver accurate costing and labeling when developing new products.
- Control the ordering of all bakery ingredients and packaging, ensuring that the budgeted cost of sales for the bakery is met.
- Evaluate outside bakery vendors and investigate and recommend best way to relate with them.
- Receive orders, or ensure proper receiving by other staff according to established procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- A qualification or professional competence in baking (essential).
- Self- motivated, organized and innovative.
- Able to demonstrate excellent hygiene practices and adhere to health and safety practices.
- Able to motivate and lead a team to a consistently high standard.
- Experience of developing new products and relevant costing.
- Experience of supervising a team (desirable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com with position and location as subject title e.g Bakery MANAGER (Abule-Egba Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.