Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of a leading Gravure printing packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
We seek to recruit a competent and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The main purpose of this position is to develop future leaders of our organisation.
- This position will expose you to all functional areas of our business while preparing you for your chosen career path.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Marketing and Printing Technology from reputable Universities.
- Have a high level of accuracy and pay great attention to detail.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude.
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2016.
- Have completed NYSC by March 2016.
- Be proficient in computer usage.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Remuneration package is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s (MS Word format) containing current earning (if applicable), daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: email@example.com using the position of interest as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
22nd March, 2016.