Nigeria Pharmaceutical Jobs for Head Of Operations (Infusion)
The client is a pharmaceutical company in Nigeria with factories currently producing over 27 pharmaceutical products and trading a variety of imported products and medical devices.
Job Title: Head Of Opearations (Infusion)
Supervises: Infusions Production
Report To: General Manager
· Quantity and Quality of Output of Output
· Control of Raw and Packaging Material Wastage, Delivering stipulated Finished Product Batch Yields.
· Enforce and ensure correct fill volume of the Infusion filled pouches.
· Enforce and ensure proper handling of the finished shippers from Production Dept. to FG Store.
· Deliver plant performance within productivity benchmarks
· Compliance to GMP and no market complaints
· Safe Handling of all production and material handling equipment
· Maintenance of proper documentation and records
· Minimum wastage of consumables, machine and manpower
· Production Area, Equipment, Operations and processes to ensure smooth running of production in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
· Managing production by effective utilization of men, material, and machinery for timely delivery of finished products, in the expected quantity and meeting the quality standards.
· Environmental monitoring and control, Process validation.
· Maintenance follow-ups, Training of personnel and GMP documentation.
· Complying with all relevant documentation requirements.
· Comply with all statutory requirements for the infusion factory.
· Good leadership skills.
· Good organizing and decision making skills.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good manpower management skills.
· Good supervisory skills.
· Must have experience in the manufacture of injections.
· Should have knowledge of Sterile process and sterile manufacturing as well as various validations.
· Should have knowledge of Current GMP.
· Should have good knowledge of the commonly used equipments in Injections manufacturing, including Water making.
· Leadership/Supervisory qualities
· Organizing Skills
· Team Spirit
· Healthy work attitude.
Minimum Educational / professional qualification: Bachelor Of Pharmacy
Minimum Experience: 7-10 yrs.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online