OND Entry Level Job Recruitment for Training/Human Resource Assistant
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management, requires the services of competent and passionate individuals for her client. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training/Human Resource Assistant
Job type: Full time
- Work directly with Principal Consultant to ensure his day to day consulting, Training and Coaching activities are successful
- Generate and develop content to be posted in social media platforms
- Introduce company’s products to participants after Training programs and achieve sales
- Carry out general human resource functions as delegated.
- Prepare training documentation such as training manuals, hand notes for participants, questionnaires and other support materials
- Schedule training sessions and send notification to participants
- Coordinate the preparation of training sessions, find training rooms, ensure all necessary equipment and catering arrangements as well
- Inform participants or employees about training demands and other important aspects
- Participate at training sessions and also fill in for the manager when he is unable to attend
- Keep records about each training course and also participants
- Carry out content research
- Preparing and distributing training certificates for those who attended the class
- Content development for all online platforms
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Consultant
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Consultant
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak in public
- Highly organized, punctual and responsible
- Driven and problem-solver
- Business and results oriented person
- Must have good Team spirit
- Computer skills
- Dress well and self composed
- Minimum qualification of OND
- Must have 1 to 2 years hands-on experience in Training and other HR functions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Training/HR Assistant (Anthony/Ilupeju axis Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.