OND Graduate Customer Service Support at PAL Pensions in Warri, Bayelsa, Calabar, Abakiliki, Umuahia
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited
Job Title: Customer Service Support (OND Graduates) – Warri, Bayelsa, Calabar, Abakiliki, Umuahia
To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the HPSC on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals
- Mininumn of OND certification
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online