Operations Manager Job
Engine is a technology-recruitment company. We apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to attract the best talent faster and more efficiently. On another level, our approach involves deep understanding of very specific technical disciplines, strong analytics and data-driven recruitment process.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client a leading International Supplier of Construction Equipment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Our client, one of the leading international supplier of construction equipment, is looking for Operations Manager to lead day to day operations at the regional level.
- Position is available for expatriate candidates.
- Implement strategic initiatives to improve the customer service processes.
- Effectively manage cross-functional team.
- Be responsible for profit & loss, CAPEX, budgeting and planning.
- Manage service operations and sales departments.
- Achieve key business targets for the region.
- Higher degree.
- Extensive managerial experience in operations management in oil & gas, mining or construction units of leading international dealers.
- Strong industry knowledge, business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Effective problem solver with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ready to relocation.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online