Pact Nigeria Latest Vacancy in Bayelsa
Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact’s vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.”
PROMOT II will focus interventions to increase PMTCT uptake, prevent sew pediatric HIV infections and mobilize community support for prioritizing and sustaining PMTCT in Bayelsa. Pact Nigeria seeks highly experienced and qualified Nigerian candidates to fill the vacant position below on the PROMOT II Project which will be based in Bayelsa:
Job Title: Project Director
- The Project will have overall responsibility for meeting the project’s technical objectives, managing financial resources, supervising program staff, maintaining good working relationships with host government officials and local partners, managing donor reporting and ensuring a high-quality delivery of services.
- He or she will also oversee the programming activities of the project to ensure effective and efficient service delivery and as well an respect Pact’s and its donor’s standards for program quality.
- The PD will manage the project office and provide oversight of all administrative and financial operations in consultation with the country.
- Finally, he or she will oversee the management and development of project office human resources to ensure a diverse, skilled and productive workforce and promote an organizational culture where Pact’s values are practiced.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in program management at senior management level is required.
- Experience in grants management including sub-grants
- Experience and ability in working with community based organizations
- Aptitude/experience in supervising staff and the ability to mentor subordinates;
- Knowledge and understanding of the health sector in Nigeria
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Organizational Development, Public, Health, Public Administration, Business Administration, International Development, or other relevant field preferred;
- Fluency in English and Pidgin- English is required; and
- Knowledge and experience of working in Bayelsa State will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter explaining their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.