Site Electrical Engineer Job Opportunities in Leading Construction Company
Job Title: Site Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of HND in Electrical Engineering with 3-10 years above experience
- Be ready to Travel within a short notice
- Only candidate residing in Enugu or Anambra(Awka) Should apply.
- The Site Electrical Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc, required for all electrical and related works prior to execution
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Assistant Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required
- Supports the Assistant Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards
- Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the Assistant Project Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidate should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
22nd March, 2016.